Bookmark and Share

If you run a food concession tent at a carnival, festival or other special event, you should have
liability insurance. In some cases, the operator of the event will require you to get it.

food vendor insurance policy

You’ll need a policy that will cover you if you are set up at a:

  • Sporting Event
  • Fair
  • Concert
  • Festival
  • Private Party
  • Indoor or Outdoor Event.